Rules Of Courtship
Rules Of Courtship
The rules of courtship change, and as with everything in life, different rules apply for different personalities. Here is a rough and ready primer that takes you through a few do's and don't' s (they are both for him and her).
• Tell him you adore his muscles.
• Roll your eyes in disgust whenever the subject of your ex-boyfriend comes up.
• Remember to compliment his mother on her culinary skills.
• Pay attention to his little sister's hobbies and heartbreaks.
• Offer to pay occasionally on a date if you're both earning comparable salaries. If you insist on going dutch all the time, more power to you.
• Compliment his taste in clothes/food/décor/music/art. Whatever applies.
• Tell him you love him. Often.
• Tell her she looks beautiful.
• Refrain from making hooting noises when a bombshell walks past the two of you.
• Hold her hand at the most schmaltzy moment in a romantic film.
• Tolerate, even sing along to `your song'.
• Avoid all comparisons with your ex's.
• Burn your black book.
• Be a gentleman. Pick her up and drop her to her home on a date. Open the door for her. Guide her through crowds. It is always appreciated.
• Call after a wonderful evening and tell her it was wonderful.
• Call when you say you will call.
• Send her flowers.
• Don't let him ever see you with your green cucumber face mask.
• Don't Pee with the door open.
• Don't discuss your menstrual cycle.
• Don't try to make him jealous by flirting with the stud at the bar.
• Don't refer to his mother as that woman.
• Don't forget the deodorant.
• Don't buy him gifts that are too expensive until you are exclusively a couple.
• Don't belch, fart, nose-pick or do any unmentionable scratching in front of her.
• Don't rush to grab a seat in the theatre before she does.
• Don't order for her from the menu.
• Don't expect to be forgiven for everything.
• Don't forget any anniversary/birthday or momentous occasion.
• Don't fail to comment on a change of hairstyle or a new outfit.
• Don't forget the names of her best friends/siblings/great aunt/ godmother.
• Don't expect her to sink into your bed just because you paid for the dinner and the disc.
• Don't buy her personal gifts like lingerie or clothes until you are sure of her tastes. Or until you know her sizes right.
• Don't buy utility items as gifts. A toaster is not romantic. Nor is a hand-blender.
Career Guidance Free Horoscopes Jokes Health Healing Home Jobs Earn Money Tarot Cards Infidelity Divorce Money From Stock Markets Real Estate
http://careerguidance-money.tripod.com http://kalchakra.tripod.com http://health-healing.tripod.com http://career2jobs4money.bravehost.com http://stocks-shares2property.bravehost.com
Romantic Honeymoon Hotel Discounts Cheap Travel Love Horoscopes Wedding Planner Poetry Poems Dating Online Romance Love Songs New Songs Indian Dating Romantic Tips For Dating Tarot Readings Daily Horoscopes Fresh Flowers Daily Horoscopes Divination Online Match Making Romantic Quotes Friendship Poems Poetry Contests Collection Of Poems Love Letters Free Greeting Cards Sensual Passion written from True love Valentine Poetry Electronic Greeting Cards Relationships Movies Play Games Gift Ideas Express Your Feelings Love Ideas First Love Devotion Real Love Music Musical Loves Me Prayer Art Romantic Pictures Jokes Expression of Love Celebrities Photos LovingYou Feelings Quotations Divorce Soulmates Internet Dating Services Phone Dating Marriage Advise Paintings Christmas Gifts Valentine Gifts Lyrics New Song Art Photos Hollywood Hot Women Gay Marriages Diamonds Old Friend Casanova Favorite Actors Budget Hotels Cheap Air Travels Goa Hotels Discounts Marriage Counseling Friendship Love Spells Vedic Marriage Speed Dating Dating Online Cheating Husbands
Unauthorized Reproduction Of This Website or Its Contents Is Prohibited © 2006-2007. Disclaimer. Contact Us